Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: More Count Cain !!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member YaoiKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2004
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Everyone! This is YaoiKitten, the new translator for Count Cain. I loved the series ever since I first read it here, and now it seems like a dream to be working on the project. This is my first scanlating job, so bear with me until I get better. Now that Risu-chan has handed the project over to me, you should be getting a lot more God Child. There is also another translator, Erin, who has donated her lovely translations to us. I'm working on the chapters that she didn't do, so between the two of us I hope to get you plenty of God Child updates. Now, all poor Carole has to do is scanlate all of these...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One big thing to say: *CHU* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] thankies for your efforts! ^^

    One wetty kiss for Carol-kun as well but I think you already do know I'm always willing to hug you, aren't you Carol? ^_____^ *gets her before she runs away and glomps* heheh

    Thanks so much everyone who work so hard for us leechers

    I'm gratefull, you are so nice ^^

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YaoiKitten's the best! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Anyone helping the Cain cause is an ace in my book ^_~

    ::is suddenly attacked by Yu-kun:: Ara...>.< Haven't seen you forever Yu-kun ^.^;;; I guess I'll let you glomp me this one time since I've missed seeing you in the channel XD

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AimlessAmbition's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HOORAY FOR MORE CAIN!

    *waves around a small RiffxCain banner* o_o;

    And P.S. YaoiKitten, your story on ff.net is really good!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member YaoiKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2004
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah! You've read it! (*Beams with pride*) I wasn't going to plug myself, but I guess I will now that you brought it up. Not only am I translating God Child, I am also the "Queen of Count Cain fiction" as well apparently. (That titled was bestowed upon me from others, by the way. I'm not that conceited!) So, if anyone is interested in my fanfic, you can find it on my lj or fanfiction.net. It is called "Another Day, Another Life" and is currently 15 chapters, but it is looking to be about 26 by the time I get done!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    o____O yaoikitten, i read your fanfiction.... it's amazing... i really loved it. XD You truely are Queen of Count Cain fanfiction. O_O;;; *dies* argh.

    It's pretty late at night now, so i'm barely half way through, but i swear to god that i am going to finish reading that. .____.;; which i rarely ever do because i don't usually read fanfiction. ><;;; and rarely anything over 3 chapters. <<;;

    gahh.. so good. O_o;;;;

    and also, thanks sooo much for your work. T-T;; i feel so useless by feeding my obsessions with peoples hard work. ._.'' >< so it's all much appreciated. ^__^'

  7. #7
    Inactive Member eley_sugarb's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    man u RAWK gal!! me considering takin up japanese classes afta my SPM...=)) if i get gud fast..i can offer my services too!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Cathedral's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh..I've read your fan-fiction! I wrote one myself but I was out of character, and it really wasn't that exciting.. YES!! YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF COUNT CAIN FAN FICTION! *cough cough*

    Ok, now that I am done with that... *bows down to YaoiKitten's feet for saving us all to make more Count Cain translations* I am forever in your debt! heh..

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow... more count cain!!

    Thanks!!

    Man, there's 8 books of Godchild out and no. 8 is the end of God Child, if I'm not wrong. I wonder whether that's the end of Count Cain... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    If only I could read/understand Japanese... X_X;;

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 25, 2004 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Yuri21 ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Kestral's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Please.. does anyone wish to talk about countcain? I think i'm going to go crazy if i can't talk to someone about it.... my AIM is xxslizxx
    I LOVE the series.. but it is so tragic... it's playing hell with my emotions. Someone wanna talk? please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •